Teen & Adult Programs
ArtsAdvance: Career Studios
Sitar’s Workforce Program
In Fall 2023, Sitar Arts Center will launch a new workforce development program for young adults. ArtsAdvance: Career Studios trains 18-24 year olds for careers in Graphic Design, Web Design, and UX Design.
- Earn $17/HR
- Level Up Digital Literacy Skills
- Train with Industry Standard Technology
- Obtain Adobe Professional Certification
- Build a Professional Portfolio
- Develop Skills for Career Readiness, Financial Literacy & Life
- Thrive in Work Study & Internship Opportunities
- Gain Access to a Network of Resources and Support
ArtsAdvance will run from September 5, 2023 through August 2024.
To apply for ArtsAdvance, you must be:
- Between the ages of 18-24 years old by September 5, 2023.
- Available to be in-person at Sitar Arts Center throughout the entire program.
- Interested in pursuing a creative career.
- Able to demonstrate your skills in drawing or other visual art forms.
Priority Application Deadline: June 30, 2023*
Applications will be accepted until July 30, 2023.
*Applications received by this date will be considered first and admission may be offered prior to the application closing.
If you have any questions about the program or application, support can be directed to Director of Innovation and Engagement, Kristina Friedgen (firstname.lastname@example.org).